You can refer the following treatment categories to us for management:
- For particularly anxious and nervous patients, we have a dedicated sedation unit
- From the start we have always been a referral centre for extractions and restorative dentistry performed with minimum fuss and maximum care and sensitivity
- We offer a high degree of expertise in the placing of dental implants
- We offer a range of cosmetic dental treatments.
We do accept NHS-exempt or independent private patients for treatment.
Print or download our referral forms here:
Our dedicated oral surgery team regularly treat over 3000 patients per year in our purpose built conscious sedation theatre and recovery suite.
Minor oral surgery
These would be smaller operations, including removal of wisdom teeth, impacted teeth and severely broken-down teeth, as well as apicectomies, biopsies and other procedures:
- Third molar removal
- Simple and surgical extractions
- Apical surgery
- Pre-implant bone augmentation/grafting.
We maintain a dedicated Sedation Unit with two experienced, medically-qualified sedationists on hand to provide intravenous conscious sedation for nervous patients. IV sedation is both safe and effective when administered by a trained professional.
For your patients, our expert implant surgeons can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or even all teeth.
- Initial consultation
- A full assessment, including any x-rays or CT scans that may be required
- The creation of models from impressions of the existing teeth. From these we make a mock-up that shows the patient how they will look
- A return to the clinic for a single day. This is when we place the implants and fit the new teeth as an initial temporary fixed restoration on a newly-constructed acrylic denture template
- Three months later, when your patient’s gums have settled and implants have integrated into the bone, we fit the definitive final set of teeth without any need for further surgery.