A Superb Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic near Greenwich in South-East London
Gallions Reach offers a range of advanced cosmetic dentistry treatments to patients across London and the South-East from our clinic in Thamesmead near Greenwich. People travel to us from Kent, Surrey and beyond because our highly experienced dentists are specialists in advanced surgeries and procedures.
Cosmetic dentistry has advanced rapidly over the last decade and is also now more accessible and affordable. Although people generally tend to think of it purely in terms of improving looks, these treatments can bring significant associated health benefits, too.
- Getting teeth better aligned or straightened is particularly beneficial for young adults whose teeth are still growing, helping them to establish a stronger adult mouth. It may also – for young and old alike – correct an imbalanced ‘bite’ which can, in some cases, lead to chronic headache-like pain
- Most cosmetic treatments will make you look younger, with some enabling you to both eat and speak without feeling embarrassed or self-conscious. All these benefits, in turn, lead to increased self-confidence
- Techniques such as bonding can, by covering fractures or chips, strengthen your teeth and help prevent further damage
- Additionally, people who make an appreciable financial outlay on cosmetic dentistry usually tend to refocus on improving their oral hygiene routine. Some will also amend their diet to minimise the risk of sugar damage and staining their attractive ‘new’ teeth.
If you are looking for highly experienced and respected cosmetic dentists in the Greenwich area of South-East London, the Gallions Reach Dental Clinic team features some of the best practioners in the country. Please get in touch with our support staff to enquire about the specific procedures you are interested in.
Many patients feel more self-confident and have greater self-esteem after having cosmetic dental treatment.
So-called ‘invisible orthodontics’ enables us to offer advanced teeth-straightening techniques that will spare you from having to wear unsightly metal braces, and can be the ideal solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. With invisible orthodontics, you can wear either clear braces or ones that fit on the inside of your teeth, often for a much shorter treatment time.
The major benefits of treatment options like Invisalign include:
- A generally shorter treatment time
- Straighter teeth and better alignment of your top and bottom jaws
- With no visible braces you’ll feel less self-conscious and more confident in public
- You can remove some of these braces for activities, such as eating, for added convenience and oral hygiene.
A superb clinic in South-East London
People seeking a cosmetic dentist in London often choose to travel to our clinic near Greenwich for their Invisalign treatment as we offer a superb clinical environment, using the latest digital scanning technology, with a team of specialists who deliver an exceptional standard of patient care. We also offer a range of finance options for those looking to spread the cost of any cosmetic dentistry treatments. Get in touch with our support team to find out more.
Bleaching and veneers
Tooth whitening – the choice of many celebrities – has become increasingly popular in recent years. You could opt to have only some of your teeth bleached in order to avoid a crown or veneer but, more often, we’d recommend whitening them all to provide a brighter smile.
If you have spaces between your teeth, or crooked, broken down or particularly dark teeth, dental veneers might offer a solution for you. We generally prefer to straighten teeth with orthodontics or lighten them with teeth whitening, both of which preserve your natural tooth structure as much as possible. However where this is not possible, a dental veneer can provide a good cosmetic alternative that should last many years.
- Are very thin, individually handmade from porcelain and bonded to the prepared tooth surface
- can improve the colour, shape and position of your teeth. A precise shade of porcelain can be chosen to give the right colour to improve a single discoloured tooth or lighten the front teeth
- can make a chipped tooth look intact again. The porcelain covers the whole of the front of the tooth with a thicker section replacing the broken part
- can also be used to close small gaps when braces are not suitable. If one tooth is slightly out of position, a veneer can sometimes be fitted to bring it into line with the others
- will take at least two visits: the first to prepare your tooth and match the shade, the second to fit.
Exceptional Cosmetic Dentistry Services in London
Our team of cosmetic dentists in London offer a range of treatments and services to patients across the south-east. Patients travel long distances to be treated at our practice near Greenwich as they know they will enjoy an exceptional standard of care in a beautifully refurbished clinical environment, run by highly experienced and qualified staff using the latest dental technology. Should you have any questions about any of the cosmetic dentistry treatments that we offer, please feel free to get in touch.