- Many dentists in our area refer patients who require more advanced work to our highly-qualified staff. In this role we provide general dentists with an additional tier of dedicated expertise for potentially life-changing treatments that they would not normally undertake themselves
- All our patients, whether NHS or private, benefit from precisely the same high level of dental expertise, facilities and overall care. The sole difference lies in the range of treatments we offer. However with more complex procedures readily available in house, we are happy for NHS patients to ‘upgrade’ as and when they choose
- From our clinic in Thamesmead we offer services including – in addition to general dentistry – dental sedation for nervous patients, implant placements and a range of cosmetic dental treatments.
We have provided over 170,000 patients in the Greenwich area
with high quality dentistry for over 25 years.
A major recent refurbishment included air conditioning and substantial investment in the latest dental technology. So Gallions today is a modern, superbly equipped, multi-surgery dental practice providing treatment to both local patients and those referred by their own dentists for more advanced work.
We provide a full range of surgical and restorative treatments with more advanced procedures undertaken by specialists. And, thanks to our holding consultation and operating lists every weekday, waiting times are generally short.
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of professional care within a first-rate environment.
- In proposing treatment we will take account of your own wishes
- We will provide personal care that is unique to you as an individual
- We will explain all your options and costs so that you can make an informed choice
- We will always explain what we are doing
- We will do all we can to look after your general well-being
- We will ask about your general health and medicines. This helps us treat you safely
- We will keep all information about you confidential
- We will screen you for mouth cancer at routine checkups.
GENERAL & PERIODONTAL
The following list gives guideline costs of our most common treatments. We discuss individual treatment plans with every patient before we begin any work. We offer a number of finance options to help you ‘spread the load’, and will be happy to provide full details on request.
|Existing patient consultation (Inc OPG + All diagnostics)||£ 35|
|New patient consultation (Inc OPG + Bite wings)||£ 45|
|Referred patient consultation (Inc X-rays)||£ 35
|Pain consultation||£ 45|
|Initial consultation including written report||£ 75|
(exclusive of radiology report)
|Resective periodontal surgery including monthly reviews for 2 months||from||£540|
|Muco-gingival surgery such as management of recession||from||£540|
|The fees above apply for treatment of peri-implantitis, but it will be revised upwards depending on the amount of regenerative material needed if regeneration is indicated|
|Reassessment including written report||£95|
|Crown lengthening surgery (additional fee may be required for follow-ups)||from||£560|
|Crowns/bridges per unitfrom||from||£550|
|White-tooth coloured restoration||Small||£80|
CROWN & BRIDGE
|Bonded crown||Inc core||£480|
|Golden crown bridge||Inc core per unit||POA|
|Cast post & core||£80|
|Fully ceramic crown||£500|
|Full ceramic bridge per unit||POA|
|Incisor / canine||£250|
|Premolar||(single & 2 root)||£350|
|Any other / soft tissue||POA|
|Crown plus new core pin bridge||£50|
|Single tooth without GBR||£1,900|
|Single tooth and bone||£2,200|
|All on 4||from||£11,900|
|Sports mouth guard||£55|
|Consultation (15 minute appointment to discuss treatment and suitability)||Free|
|All four areas||£450|
|Review in 14 days (15 minute appointment)||Free|